We Cater Any Event
We’re Eastern Ohio’s most trusted partner for catered events, daily food service, and reliable food delivery.
We’re a preferred partner for our city’s best special event venues. From great formal halls and historic landmarks to downtown Wheeling or your home, let us help you realize your vision. We also provide custom catered daily dining solutions for the area’s top businesses.
Our headquarters are located on Hanover Street, in a new state-of-the-art facility located in downtown Martins Ferry Ohio. From our Hanover Street home, we’re mere minutes from downtown Martins Ferry and a short ride from Wheeling West Virginia.
Give your wedding reception the perfect touch and flavor with our elegant wedding catering service. Our dream is turning your dreams into reality.
We also cater other important events like Anniversaries, Birthdays, Graduations and Retirements.
Have a special work related milestone or anniversary? Maybe you have a board meeting, employee training, or some over-time planned?
We would love the opportunity to cater these events and others like them. Including Work Picnics!
Having an unscheduled family event at your house? Or are you trying to organize a meal for a wake following a funeral or memorial service?
We can cater these types important life events and ease your burden. Let us help with your Bulk Food Needs.
- Mash #1 – A Standard Mix of Create, Milk, Butter with russet potato.
- Mash #2 – Cream, Milk, and Butter. Fresh Garlic Herbs (thyme, Rosemary, Red Onion)
- Smash Redskins – Redskin potato Roughly mashed with garlic and fresh parsley.
- Oven Roasted Reds – Cube redskin potato tossed in butter, olive oil, garlic, and fresh thyme & Rosemary
- Scallop Potato – Thinly sliced potato with cream, onion, bacon, and Cheddar Cheese
- Dauphinoise Potato – Thinly sliced potato with cream, garlic, onion, gruyere cheese.
- Baked Potato – We can Bake and have ready potatoes for any event.
- Southern Green Beans – Slow roasted green beans with chicken stock, onions, garlic, and Ham Shanks
- Oven Roasted Brussels – Brussel sprouts Roasted with bacon and onions.
- Greens – A slow cooked combination of greens with chicken stock, ham hawks and onion & garlic.
- Corn on the Cob – Seasonal
- Grill Corn on the Cob – Seasonal
- Corn – Butter, onion, salt, pepper,
- Sweet Corn Risotto – Corn cooked in chicken stock, cream, onion, garlic and parmesan cheese
- Oven Roasted Carrots – Roasted Carrots in butter.
- Glazed Carrots – Blanched Carrots in a Honey Butter Combo with Fresh parsley or dill.
- Choice of Sauce: Marinara, Meat, Alfredo, Vodka, Bolognese, Florentine.
- Choice of Pasta: Spaghetti, Linguini, Rigatoni, and Gnocchi.
1) Lasagna – Layers of pasta, sauce, meat, and cheese.
2) Shells #1 – Meat Stuffed shells sauce of choice.
3) Shells # 2 – Spinach, Onion, garlic, mushrooms, in sauce of choice.
- Cole Slaw – Cabbage, Onion, Carrots, in house made Slaw Dressing
- Broccoli Salad – Broccoli, Carrots, Red Onion, Raisin, Sunflower seeds in sweet & Tangy Homemade Dressing.
- Garden Salad – Lettuce Mix, Cucumber, Tomato, Red onion, carrots, and choice of dressing.
- Standard Potato Salad – Onion, Celery, Garlic, potato (Redskin / Yukon) Red onion, mayo, and Dijon.
- German Potato Salad – Potato Combo (Red Skin / Yukon), Vinegar, mustard, and onion. (Hot or Cold) (Bacon choice)
- Mac Salad – Elbow Mac, Red onion, celery, Garlic, Dijon, mayo, hard boil egg, green bell pepper.
- Pasta Salad – Choice of (Rotini or Angel Hair), Red onion, Green & Red Bell, Pepperoncini rings, black olives, pepperoni & salami in Italian Dressing.
- Greek Salad – Lettuce Mix, pepperoncini, olive mix, fetta, cherry tomato, cucumber.
- Caprese Salad – Tomato, fresh mozzarella & Basil. (seasonal)
- Taco Salad – beef, lettuce, cheese, tortilla chips, Catalina dressing.
30 years of trial and more error… We finally figured it out.
- Brisket – Low and slow with a hint of smoke. No sauce needed.
- Pork Butts – Another slow and low. Bone falling out event. We use a sweet thick BBQ that makes the flavor pop.
- Pork Loin – Nothing better than a bacon net candy over a pork loin and cooked with some apple wood.
- Chicken Breast – Cooked and juicy with a special season we found and love. We Chunk it up and it will not just dry out like a lot of chicken.
- Half or Whole Chicken – Rotisserie and smoked to perfection.
- Baby Back Ribs – Rotisserie fall off the bones good. I am a fan of the hint of smoke. Not a fan of my ribs tasting like an oak tree.
- Spare Rib – They taste a lot like the Old Grove does. Try them out let us know.
- Baked Beans – If you like a good baked Bean you’re in for a surprise.
- Smoked Sausage – Whatever kind of sausage you want smoked I am sure we can make that happen. We can get just about everything at Jacob and sons.
- BBQ Mac and Cheese – it’s in its own category. Five different cheese and in BBQ sauce.
*We can just about smoke anything. We have done Hams, Turkey, and Meatloaf.
*We need decent size orders to fill our smokers.